ANNOUNCEMENT | To All CFATMUSIC Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT | To All CFATMUSIC Fans
I feel guilty for all these while that I have stayed silent and have said nothing to anyone concerning the current mode of operation of CFATMUSIC, our current plights and achievements.

Some weeks back, I reported the start of our online radio station and I recall most of you calling me and asking to be part of the show. I apologize for not recognizing the idea of partnership then; but I see clearer now.

If you are interested in partnering with CFATMUSIC inc., I will be glad to get a call from you; maybe you might have the one idea that would take the maiden MUSIC COMPANY to the lime light.

You can get my contact details by the side column of this site. Together, we can create an opportunity for our music to be heard.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. WELCOME TO CFATMUSIC BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger