CFATMUSIC: Dorcas – Take My Heart @Dorcas_Music

CFATMUSIC: Dorcas – Take My Heart @Dorcas_Music

Dorcas-Art


























Young and sensational singer/songwriter, Dorcas follows up her 2014 hit worship song “So amazing” with another amazing song which she calls “Take My Heart”
“Going through a lot of challenges in life that had made me question my relationship with God birthed this song. It is of total re-dedication and submission to God despite all the travails of life….”

Dorcas who has been singing since a very tender age presents us this beautifully crafted worship song produced by Project Fame Alumnus, Johnny Drille.. It will surely touch you.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. WELCOME TO CFATMUSIC BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger