Wana Sambo: Nigeria's Fashion Future

Wana Sambo: Nigeria's Fashion Future
Designer (© Wana Sambo)
 
Wana Sambo: Growing up, I loved playing dress up with my dolls, I was born into a family with an uber stylish mum! She always dressed us up for every occasion. She was so detailed that we had a whole closet filled and tagged with clothes for different events/occasions. My favourites were our beach outfits, these did not include swimwear! They were beach getups for kids. I loved it because it added that extra oomph to our looks. Growing up, I had the androgynous look because I was a bit of a tomboy and as I grew up, my style evolved with my looks, now I am a blend of everything. Just like the Wana Sambo woman.
 
Designer (© Wana Sambo)
 
The Wana Sambo brand however was birthed in my teenage years, while I was at university because I started to seek a particular style which wasn’t sold anywhere or wasn’t my idea of the look I wanted and then I decided to create such brand that me and my friends, the fashion goons, could relate to. That was the major influence behind the birth of the Wana Sambo brand.
 
Designer (© Wana Sambo)
 
I’ve come to realize that there is no recipe for success in the Nigerian Fashion Industry. Like every other industry the world over, hard work, persistence and a little bit of luck is all you need. You must of course put out clothes that people can relate to. ‘People’ referring to your target market/consumer and make sure you keep their interest aroused as often as you can. That helps a whole lot.
 

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. WELCOME TO CFATMUSIC BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger